Belkin Wireless G Plus PCI card

Hi guys

I'm having serious issues trying to get my Belkin Wireless G Plus PCI
card working efficiently in etch on my laptop.

I used ndiswrapper to install the drivers for the card from a
ndiswrapper etch wiki [1] and although I am able to connect to the
wireless network I have to sit right next to the router in order to
get an internet connection. As soon as I move more than 10m away I
lose internet connection despite having a 100% signal rate.

Has anyone had similar problems and if so can you provide some
assistance please?

[1] http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/InstallDebianEtch
--
Regards