Re: file recovery - urgent

Hi,

- do not boot from the harddisc
- get a live cd, like GRML, Knoppix, System-Rescue
- boot the CD
- if you can, make a backup of your harddisc with dd to an other one.. (like
	a USB HD)

try to run the files:

e2undel - Undelete utility for the ext2 file system
magicrescue - recovers files by looking for magic bytes
recover - Undelete files on ext2 partitions

and .. goog luck, but normally there are good chances to recover those files.

--
Florian Reitmeir