Tracking point on Thinkpad T23

Hello,

i'm a newbie on Linux, and have just install Debian Sarge on my T23.
But I have problem with the tracking point on my T23. It doesn't work. So I must use my USB mouse. I read on Internet that I must set the XF86Config to refer to /dev/psaux, but it still didn't work. It was once work, when I change my XF86Config to refer to /dev/psaux, after that I tried to restart, and tried "cat /dev/psaux", it gave response, and when I tried to get into my KDE, it worked.

But unfortunately, the next day when I start my debian login windows, the tracking point didn't work.... (just as before), and I tried to restart, but still the same.

I thought that my tracking point is broken or somewhat like that. But when I move it in shell, it works (the blinking pointer moved).
Now I have no idea, what I must do to make it work.

Maybe is there someone who have any advice?

Thanks.
Regards,
Heru

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de