Re: Slow Dell M70

Hi,

it would help if tell us which debian, version of the x server, may be the
log of the x server, an output of "lspci", "lsmod", and to error log of the
nvidia driver installer.

if your tried to install the nivida driver on X.org 7.0 you should edit your
x-config file by adding:

Section "Files"

ModulePath "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/,/usr/lib/xorg/modules/"
.
.
EndSection

and of course enable the driver "nvidia"