Re: Bluetooth mice?

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 08:04:32PM +0100, Digby Tarvin wrote:
> Anyway have any experience using a Bluetooth mouse on a notebook
> running Debian?
>
> I am running Debian Etch on a Fujitsu P7120.

I've been using a Kensington bluetooth mouse [1] for a while that's
pretty awesome.  I'm running unstable on a Thinkpad x31 with internal
bluetooth.  I don't know if the Fujitsu has internal, but getting it
to work with a usb bluetooth adaptor should be no problem.  IIRC, all
I had to do was install the bluetooth package and compile the kernel
with bluetooth support.

Only bummer is that I have to turn off bluetooth before I suspend, and
when I wake up I have to turn bluetooth back on and do "sudo hidd
--search" to use the mouse again.  If I forget to turn it off I have
to reboot to get bluetooth working again.

gsf

[1] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826125026