Bluetooth mice?

Anyway have any experience using a Bluetooth mouse on a notebook
running Debian?

My new notebook does not have any PS/2 style connectors, so I can't
just use one of my existing mice, so it might be nice to go
unwired and give the bluetooth technology a try.

However I want to be reasonably sure it will work with Linux before
purchasing anything, so would appreciate any feedback from people
with experience. Is support variable so that I need to be careful
with which I buy? Are any supported? Or is the interface standardised
so that they are fairly universally supported?.

Assuming there are at least some that work, any reccomendations?

The alternative seems to be USB mouse or USB to PS/2 adapter.

I am running Debian Etch on a Fujitsu P7120.

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com