fan on after resume

Hi all

Finally I made 'suspend-to-ram' working on my Toshiba Satellite M40.
Unfortunately although it sleep and resume quite well, the fan is alwais on
after resuming. The cpu temperature is ok and I don't understand why the fan
should be on.
I cannot control the fan through ACPI (but I control quite well the rest,
temperature, battery, etc). So I think the bios is the problem.

Can anyone help me?

Daniele

p.s. I have a centrino 1.6 GHz, kernel 2.6.15 and I use the 'hibernate' script
to suspend.

Daniele Iencinella
E-mail: d_iencinella@yahoo.it