Existence of network interfaces (wlan and ethernet)

Hi.

Related to the recent question about ordering multiple network cards: I
am having troubles getting both network cards to be detected. The system
is a Toshiba Satellite M50 (that's the .AU model name; not sure what
it's called elsewhere) running kernel 2.6.14. It's a Centrino, so that's
the source of its wireless networkability, using the ipw2200 driver,
loaded in my kernel as a module. The ethernet card is a Marvell/Yukon,
using the sk98lin driver, again loaded as a module.

The relevant output of lspci, for what it's worth, is

0000:02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Unknown
device 4351 (rev 10)
0000:06:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 4223 (rev 05)

Since this is the only computer in the house, I haven't had the chance
to work out which device is getting detected.

I guess this is fairly vague as it stands. I've had a bit of a look
around to see how I might be able to start troubleshooting this, but I
haven't had much luck yet. Most of the info seems to be either woefully
out of date, or more relevant to the problem of using multiple cards in
a nice way once they've been detected. And I'm sadly not there yet.

Ah, and: before switching to kernel 2.6.14, I was able to network using
both cards. The previous kernel I used was, IIRC, 2.6.8. So this might
be something about the new kernel, but I tend to think it's my own problem.

If anyone has any suspicions or leads or useful sources of info, it'd be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven