RE: iTunes & Linux (Debian)

http://wiki.ursine.ca/Top_posting

David Pastern wrote:

> With the risk of sounding rude, that's what you get for using a
> proprietary system.  Do NOT support Apple, and their usage of DRM
> protected, user screwed systems that are iTunes etc.

I second that.  You're better off with a Palm Tungsten running Aeroplayer
for about the same price as an iPod.  Just put Vorbis on a SDIO card, put
SDIO card in Palm, run Aeroplayer and you're gold.  Aeroplayer will also
play MP3s, but you have to pay for the MP3 plugin for the same reasons
Debian refuses to distribute MP3 encoders.