Re: What laptop should I buy for running Debian?

On 12/18/06, stevendemetrius <steven.demetrius@fiwwi.com > wrote:

Have a look at this web site.

http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html

It list a wide range of laptops and information on installing Linux OS including Debian.

I recommend IBM Thinpad with Etch. I have an T43 and R50, both work. The fingerprint reader on the T43 does not work very well but then it doesn't work well under the shipped OS either.