synaptics mouse driver isn't started automatically while booting

I use Sarge and installed the xfree86-drivers-synaptics to use the
touchpad of my laptop. I added the following lines to the
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

load   "synaptics"
Section "InputDevice"
  Driver        "synaptics"
  Identifier    "Configured Mouse"
  Option        "Device"        "/dev/psaux"
  Option        "Protocol"      "auto-dev"
  Option        "LeftEdge"      "1700"
  Option        "RightEdge"     "5300"
  Option        "TopEdge"       "1700"
  Option        "BottomEdge"    "4200"
  Option        "FingerLow"     "25"
  Option        "FingerHigh"    "30"
  Option        "MaxTapTime"    "180"
  Option        "MaxTapMove"    "220"
  Option        "VertScrollDelta" "100"
  Option        "MinSpeed"      "0.06"
  Option        "MaxSpeed"      "0.12"
  Option        "AccelFactor" "0.0010"
  Option        "SHMConfig"     "on"
  #Option       "GuestMouseOff" "on"
  Option        "Repeater"      "/dev/ps2mouse"
  Option        "CorePointer"   "true"
EndSection
InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"      "CorePointer"

After reload of psmouse the touchpad works as expired. But after reboot
the touchpad doesn't work. I always have to reload the psmouse modul
manually.

Is there a way to fix this?