Re: Fwd: Broadcom 4318

On 11/16/06, Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@gmail.com> wrote:
On Monday 13 November 2006 11:18 pm, David Gasa Castell wrote:
> So,.. What must I do ?
>
> Is it necesary to take off the module (for example with rmmod) before
> constructing the suitable module or any thing else ?
>
> I tried to develop the module with ndiswrapper but doesn't work ...

I configured mine with info from below link

http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/wpc54g/

You probably have an old version of ndiswrapper. Download source and compile
that or if you are using unstable, use module-assistant and install new
ndiswrapper.

in your /etc/modprobe.d
enter bcm43xx as a blacklisted module so that it wont get loaded at boot time
and then load the ndiswrapper.

that's the only way I managed to get bcm43xx to work properly in any distro.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break