Re: Fwd: Broadcom 4318

On Monday 13 November 2006 11:18 pm, David Gasa Castell wrote:
> So,.. What must I do ?
>
> Is it necesary to take off the module (for example with rmmod) before
> constructing the suitable module or any thing else ?
>
> I tried to develop the module with ndiswrapper but doesn't work ...

You probably have an old version of ndiswrapper. Download source and compile
that or if you are using unstable, use module-assistant and install new
ndiswrapper.

in your /etc/modprobe.d
enter bcm43xx as a blacklisted module so that it wont get loaded at boot time
and then load the ndiswrapper.

that's the only way I managed to get bcm43xx to work properly in any distro.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break