Hostap PCMCIA driver problem

Hi,

I have a Dell Inspiron 4150 laptop with a USR2410 PCMCIA Wireless card.
This card works fine with orinoco_cs or hostap_cs modules. Hostap is
better because it allows monitor mode, fewer bugs than orinoco, better
signal, etc.

My problem is that Debian testing uses orinoco by default and I'm trying
to use hostap module. I have replaced orinoco_cs to hostap_cs in
/etc/pcmcia/config and I have added orinoco_cs to blacklist modules.

If I insert the PCMCIA card, hostap module is not loaded, but if I execute:

$ cardmgr -f

yes, it does. What's the problem?

Regards,
Jaime