Re: please help

ahmed barkaati wrote:

> WHen I open Jacksonfive music website say load Window Media Player.
> Where can i find Window Media Player for Linux ?

You don't, but you can use MPlayer. You can compile it yourself or
use this backport. Change Etch to Sarge, if you are using stable:
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org etch main

If you are using firefox you also have to install the package
"mozilla-mplayer". For Opera and other browsers try google :-).

BTW try to use a subject that match the question. "Help !!!" and etc
     don't give a clue of the question.

Best Regards

/Lars