Re: Laptop recommendation

Yes thinkpad is a good option, but maybe you want to check others models and prices. My hint is to go in http://www.linux-laptop.net/ and maybe there you can find a good laptop for you. If you are scared about the compatibility of linux in a laptop there you can find all information and how to config it!

And of course if you already have a idea of which laptop you want to by you can check in google if there is information how to config it and which problems it can have.

best regurds Antonello

On 10/18/06, Owen Heisler <owen@owenh.hopto.org> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 02:17 +0200, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> On Die, 17 Okt 2006, Owen Heisler wrote:
> > I'd like to get a laptop, but don't know where I should look...
>
> get a Thinkpad..
>
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

Okay, I wondered if I'd hear about Thinkpads, as I've seen them
mentioned a lot here on debian-laptop.

Thanks, and for the link too