Mail Order

Esteemed Mr/Mrs. ...

On the behalf of  Ciutara Pte Ltd Branches in Singapore
I would like to deal a bussiness arrangement to your
company, we sincere would like you to provide us :

Intel Pentium 4 3.6 GHz processor  ------> Qty : 20
Unit.

where we seriously will order from you. But first off
all  would you please Esteemed Mr/Mrs explain us some
of this points bellow:

1.  I would like to know your Shipping Range and can it
reach to Singapore ?
2.  Do you accept visa and mastercard for the payment?
3.  Could you ship it Via Fedex international priority ?

I'm  looking forward to have your replies on the
earliest time, and could you reply to the current
e-mail address. Our sincere appreciation and thank's
for your co-operation & support.

Sincerely yours,
Daniel Yang