Re: solved: Re: i855crt gives very "washed-out", bright colours on external crt

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 18:08, Jean-Philippe Monteiro wrote:
> Would you mind posting your full Xorg.conf ? I wonder how much "screens"
> are defined: devices, monitors, screens...

I have attached mine. I have in there a special screen for the projector,
but that is commented out since it was only my earlier experiment. The
only important thing is to have Clone set to true.
Of course this way both your displays will have the same resolution and
refresh rate, but it was ok for me when using our projector. YMMV.

Regards,
Zsolt