Mia Bella Candle Drawng you saw on Arcamax

Hi!

Thank you for your interest to enter our  Mia Bella Soy/Veg Candle weekly drawing through Arcamax Publishing.  Please click on this direct link http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php?dist_num=13685 and officially enter in the drawing.  You can enter daily, weekly, or whenever you wish.  :-)

This is a great chance to win a great soy/veg candle to burn in your home without all that black mess everywhere.  1 Winner will receive a 16oz. jar candle and Bella Bar soap every Monday.

GOOD LUCK and I hope you win :-)

August's Candle of the Month is Mango Tea.

September's Candle of the Month is Orange Clove.

If you would like to see the scents we have and the 3 ways to make money (Retail, Fundraising, Team Building) with the candles, go to http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com  and  look around the site.  You might find a perfect fit for you. :-)

NOTE:  Should you decide to join the Candle of the Month, you will receive a complimentary mixed dozen votives, 15 brochures, and 15 catalogs with scent samples to help you show people various scents we offer, generate sales, and get started off right. Summer is hot but these candles  burn and smell cool!  :-)  Shopping season is coming, are you ready to make some money?

Barbara Weston
Silver Distributor
Scent-Sations - Mia Bella Soy/Veg Candles
660-359-3777
barbaraweston4@aim.com
http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com
Smells Delicious and no black mess!  Enter our drawing to win a 16oz. Candle and Bella Bar.  Winner every Monday.

If you would like to be removed from my list, just press REPLY and put REMOVE in the subject line and I will delete your contact information immediately.  Thanks!