Company offer

    BZIENG TRADING COMPANY
On behalf of my company, i introduce myself as Mr Lee Wang. We deal on trade and export of steel pipes and bars which we export into america and parts of europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish contact of getting to our costumers for funds collection in america. If you are interested in working with us, we will be very glad to read your response. kindly provide us with these necessary details to show your full intrest.

COMPANY NAME: .........
FULL NAME: ..........
ADDRESS: ............
CITY/STATE:............