dell d620

Hi all,

I tried to install debian3.1r2 on my new laptop "dell d620" without
success. The problem is the network card.
It is "Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5752 Gigabit Ethernet PCI
Express" and as understand when installer ask me about driver/module I
have to pass "tg3" (included in the 2.6 kernel). But Debian still can't
recognise my network card....
Is there some workaround? May be I have to add some argumetns for that
mudule. Please advice.

Thanks,
Zlatozar
PP I start Debian installation in "expert26" mode. I you need more information please let me know

--
        (__)

http://zlatozar.blogspot.com/
"I'm not a great programmer; I'm just a good programmer with great habits."