HP Laptop suspend_to_ram

Hi all!

I'm using Etch with the kernel from Sid on HP Pavilion ze4417ea. suspend_to_disk works but suspend_to_ram has problems. The laptop suspends, the led is blinking and everything, but if I press the power button to wake him up, he starts waking up and then just shuts down. acpid has an action to shutdown on power button but I removed that and it does not help. The same happens if I suspend and then open and close the lid, starts waking up and again shutdown. To suspend I use the hibernate script.
Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Thanx

Kemal

Sie denken an Ihre Sicherheit? Das tun wir auch .