Re: Best practice to setup a guest account?

At 1150458800 past the epoch, André Wendt wrote:
> Anyway, I was rather looking for a way to setup that
> account after adding the user. Is there anything else I
> should think about? (Apart from GNOME's lockdown
> manager...)

It might help if you could clarify what you do not want your
guest user to do. For my needs, a guest user on my laptop
comes with the correct permissions out-of-the-box (i.e. they
can't shutdown the box, they don't own mounts, they can't
read my $HOME...)

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/