Re:

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 09:41, Freddie Cash wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 June 2006 08:57 am, kbeatty@rockcreekisd.net wrote:
> > my friend has a Compaq Presario 1255, and we just reloaded it with
> > Windows 98 2nd Edition.
>
> And, what does this have to do with running Debian Linux on a laptop?

Actually I like this post.  It's one of the most uplifting I've seen.  The
horror stories related on this list are a testament to the dedication of
Linux and Debian users.  A lot of people would read the posts on this list
and wonder how anyone could be masochistic enough to run Debian on a laptop.
I'm happy to see that Windows users sometimes have similar problems.

And note that the poster is clever enough to know where to turn.  Where else
can a Windows user get such expertise?

Bob