[no subject]

my friend has a Compaq Presario 1255, and we just reloaded it with Windows
98 2nd Edition. Now he has no sound, and he has tried everything to get it
to work. We figure that there is a driver that is missing. Is there anyway
that you can tell us what driver we need, and where the heck can we get it
from? I searched, and they tell me that the sound card is a Aureal A3D
Interactive 360 Degree Positional Sound. Thanks for the help.

                Diesel

http://mail2web.com/ .