Re: ieee80211 package not installable

> I usually:
>
>     apt-get source ieee80211-source

Dear Vivek,

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks for the advice.

I did "apt-cache source" and it downloaded OK. Why is it not found with aptitude?

But I cannot get module-assistant to compile it, does not know about (maybe because it came in via apt-get, not aptitude?). I just did a smooth module-assistant for the ipw2200 companion software.

Any idea how to get the module-assistant to find it?

David