Problem to configure Deban Sarge on Asus L3000D!

Hi everybody,

I have install Debian on my Asus L300D but I have some problèmes
to configure the power management and my screen resolution.

My video card is a SIS M650_651_650_740, during the installation I took the
vesa driver by mistake but I changed that using dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
but no result my max resolution is still 800x600 instead of 1024x768.

For the power management i have install, acpi with powernowd. I have noticed
that
during the boot that there is something that it doesn't found in sysfs.conf
but I don't manage to figure out what.

For the moment I have a bad 800x600 screen with a lot of noise due to my fan.

I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks a lot

Niko