ACPI: which modules to unload prior to suspend to ram?

Hi,

Sometimes my notebook fails to resume from a suspend to ram. Maybe it is because I have kernel modules loaded that don't support suspend reliably. Which modules do you suggest that I unload before suspending ? Below, I've included the list of loaded modules as reported by "lsmod".

My system is a Dell Inspiron 8100 (with ATI graphics) running Mepis 3.4-3 (with a 2.6.15 kernel). I do my ACPI suspend to ram from the F1 console while KDE is running on F7. I've disabled DRI in the "/etc/X11/xorg.conf". I'm using "acpid" (version 1.0.4) which I've configured to call hibernate (version 1.12) to do the ACPI suspend 3. When the resume does fail, the F1 console remains blank and the system totally locked up.

Many thanks,
Declan

Modules:
binfmt_misc