Bellingham WA
98227 United States
***AND***
#3605 vinning street,
Bellingham WA
98227 United States
I'm in lack of some goods in my store which I want to supply to my client in Nigeria and I saw your product via advert and I decide to email you concerning my interest in your products and I want to know if you are going to help me purchase the items and ship it down to my client in Nigeria who needs the goods in Nigeria, because I have already promised him that I will supply him with the items.

I WANT YOU TO ANSWER MY (TWO) QUESTIONS BELOW TO KNOW HOW WE MAY GO
FURTHER IN THIS BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP:
1) Can you Ship to West Africa (NG)?
2) Do you accept Credit Card as the Mode of my Payment?
Then if you all Questions is (YES) get back to me with the informations about your webstie, or your Product Price List. So I may choose the product of my choice.
Best Regard.
kenny SMITH