Re: Install problem - Toshiba atellite 335CDT

Hi Joe,

The yenta_socket modules are for CardBus laptops, which I'm pretty sure
yours predates (my 420 CDT is too old for CardBus).  I'm not 100% fluent
with the kernel boot options, but if there's a 'no pcmcia' option, you
might give that a try.  You might also try the expert24 or expert26 boot
modes and see if you can do without the yenta_socket module.  It shouldn't
be necessary for installation.  Good luck, and let us know how you make
out!

John