Re: X server doesn't start on an ACER Aspire 3610

Type the following command to generate a new one:  "X :1 -configure"
This will create one in root's home directory.  It also gives on screen
commands to test it prior to replacing the main config file.  You may
have to set preferred display geometry after doing this also.

Robert