Dell Inspiron netinstall problem

Hi. I tried to install  Debian Inspiron 16000 with Debian 3.1r1. The
install process failed to find a hard disk to partition.

Knowledge that is written at the device manager at win: Intel(R)
82801FBM Ultra ATA/ATAPI Storage Controller (under IDE/ATA drives
section)

And i can see a Toshiba MK6026GAX disk drive loaded under disk drivers section.

I tried Sarge d-i rc2 installer but it was worse that rc1. It couldnt
find the CDROM device itself :)

When the install program failed to find a disk to partition i tried
ctrl alt f2 and checked the lsmod output. There is no ide-detect,
ide-mod, ide-probe-mod and ide-scsi listed. But ide_generic is loaded
(and some more modules). modprobe ide-detect is failed. How can fix to
load those modules or any method to install Debian to this system?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe