[Fwd: Load test with mechanize]

Is debian limit the number of open tcp socket? if yes , how many socket they are allow?

Kan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Load test with mechanize
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:09:19 +0700
From: Surachai Locharoen <surachai@prachakij.com>
To: wwwsearch-general@lists.sourceforge.net

I use mechanize to load test. I write a simple login function. after
that I create 100 threads to execute that function simutaneusly. The
first 12 thread is work fine but the remain thread seem to be halt. Do
you what is a cause of problem? I use linux debian, python 2.3, connect
to public ip via broadbrand internet (2 meabit/sec)

Kan

begin:vcard
fn:Surachai Locharoen
n:Locharoen;Surachai
email;internet:surachai@prachakij.com
note:If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard