[Fwd: Mantis and Apache 1.3]

I install apche and mantis(bug tracking system) from debian testing repository. After finish I access to http://localhost/mantis/index.php. Web browser state that PHTML detected and download dialog box is shown. I think php script is not interprete. So I try to install php4 from apt-get again. but it still doesn't work. Do you have any suggestion?

Kan

begin:vcard
fn:Surachai Locharoen
n:Locharoen;Surachai
email;internet:surachai@prachakij.com
note:If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard