Debian on Acer Aspire 3002LCI

Hello again!!!

There's something strange here, since my /var/log/XFree86.0.log file
has some erros at the end related to mouse. The first (EE) line
contains xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/mice No such
device and the others that follows are related to mouse too. But I
passed /dev/psaux in xf86config. Maybe it's looking for another
configuration file instead of /etc/X11/XF86Config. I remember that
after using apt-get install x-window-system it started a configuration
tools where I've chose the default /dev/input/mice because I didn't
know what to choose and I think it's trying to use it but I don't know
from what file.

Thanks again!!!

--
Henrique