Re: "Sarge": Acer 5002WMLI +DLINK G604T wireless router = monstrous headache

I am sending this message from an Acer 5002 WLMi with Debian through
wireless (using a Linksys router).
The first difference I see, between your configuration and mine, is that
I am using the "bcmwl5" driver (without the "a").
Worth a try.

Attila