xfree86-driver-synaptics

Dear all,

I am running Debian Sarge on an Ibm Thinkpad R51. Most of the things work flawlessly; also compared to the Suse I ran before. Thanks for that great distribution.

One small annoyance to me is the behaviour of the touchpad. When I move the mouse quickly up in a browser (to the menue or a link on the top of the page), the browser (both Mozilla and Konqueror tested) apparently interprets this as pressing the "back" button. As I understand from the README.gz, in xfree86-driver-synaptics this is implemented `as a feature'.

Is there a possibility to turn off this "back" button behaviour without loosing "scroll up" and "tapping" features of the touchpad?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Johannes