Re: VESA with dosemu

On Thu, 31 May 2001 18:02:30 +0200, Emil Carlsson
<emil.carlsson@euromail.se> wrote:
> Anyone got any experience with dosemu? I can't think of how to make the
> VESA support work so I can play the old model of dos games... such as
> doom, need for speed and worms?

Not a direct answer to your question, but try dosbox, there is a
debian package in sid, don't know about previous versions.

apt-cache show dosbox:
Dosbox is a x86 emulator with Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA graphics,
 sound and DOS. It's been designed to run old DOS-games under platforms that
 don't support it. (Win2k/XP/FreeBSD/Linux)
 See http://dosbox.sourceforge.net for more information.

Fred

--
Fred Strauss