Re: Laptop recomendation?

I am using a Toshiba Satellite and I had some problems with the fan and the machine shutting down unexpectly for over-heating. I have been reading about it and discover that is common in the toshiba laptops... Then I called the thecnical service (I still have warranty) and they did a very good job... very nice. I sent the laptop to them and they gave it back to me in one week or two... They changed the fan.
Toshiba is the only experience I have but I would not buy it again.