Which PCMCIA-WLAN-Card for Sarge??

Hi folks,

I have a DELL Latitude C600, running fine with Debian Sarge. Now, I'd like to use WLAN, but I don't know which cards are currently supported and known to work. I know that the Orinoco and Prism chipsets will work, and I know that Netgear used to use these chipsets. But, I've also found notices that the newer cards are no longer supported, since the manufacturer has changed something inside the firmware.
So, just a quick question:
What cards are you using? What card should I try to get?

Thanks, and have a nice hackin',

Harald