Re: iBook G4

Maxamillion Miller wrote:
I am new to the mailing list ring, but I was wondering if there was anyone out there who had extensive news on the Broadcom 802.11g Chipset Reverse engineering in respect to Debian-Laptop. I read the wiki page on the link off of OS News and it really didn't provide me with the information I was looking for, does anyone know of a prospective date for the driver to be stable? I have this iBook G4 that I want running Debian GNU/Linux because after about a year of OS X, I need a stable Debian install running on this thing ASAP but I don't want to sacrifice my wifi capablities. Thank you for your time.

/me
--
-=:Max:=-

You might want to cross-post or re-post this to debian-ppc. They'd probably know more about driver status than the generic debian-laptop list.

Nate