RE: trogon green735

No experience with that make/model, but it's quite possible it's
soldered directly onto the motherboard. If not, it snaps into a holder
on the motherboard. Look to see if you can remove the keyboard, this may
provide access. Often, the keyboard either clips in along the edges,
and/or has screws that hold it on accessed from the bottom of the
laptop. Undo a srcew on the back, and see how long it is. If it's short,
put it back in, and try another. The long ones often hold on the
keyboard.

-C