Problems on acer aspire 1355xc

Hello folks,
I'm currently experiencing a problem with my Acer 1355xc laptop. My AMD 2600+ processor works only @796mhz instead of 2.0 Ghz. I've tried to compile the kernel in many ways but the cpu still doesn't work. It works well only with ubuntu. I know that they use a lot of patches for ACPI, but i don't know which patch i need to use. Could you help me?
I'm currently off-list please reply me in cc

--
.''`.   Andrea Ferraresi <andrea.ferraresi@gmail.com>
: :' :   irc.FreeNode.net #lslug | JID 5p4wn@jabber.org