RE: Re: Software and kernel modules for Linksys WPC54G / WPC54GS

Rumble, Lee Craig wrote:
> Thanks. I've read about ndiswrapper.
> So how is your experience using or even compiling ndiswrapper? Did it
> work at once?
> Is the device usable with debian and ndiswrapper without having major
> problems?

Just to say, that experiences are different -- my wifi on-desk card from
Dell (0000:02:03.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318
[AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)) was originally
not even recognized by lspci, but it alaways worked like a charm with
ndiswrapper. Just try it.

Matej

Courage is resistance of fear, mastery of fear, not absence of
fear.