Debian Etch in Gateway 7330 GZ

Hi everybody, It's Rock and Roll, I'm installes Debian Etch on Gateway 7330GZ, but where could I'm looking for more details, about to configure, and control the 3D acceleration for the video Card Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME, or id It has 3D acceleration, because when Debian It's Running, the Lap Top appears like a mixer, haha, the video Fan always on the Top. Or there are somthing wrong :S

Any help or comments?

Thanks in Advice..

   Atte:
          Héctor Daniel Fuentes Silva