Unidentified subject!

I have just bought a toshiba satelitte 2210 and wanted to know what driver
goes on there. I have put a Lucent driver but message says no dial tone

Abbas Azad
Exceed Systems Performance
Tel 683537

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office: 2 Rougier Street, York, YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
Members of which are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

For further enquiries 01603 622200
This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.