Debian Sarge boot problem on Acer 1694

Hi. :)

I have Sarge, DVD dist that I've installed (Kerner 2.4) on my Acer 1694
without problem.

The problems started when I booted for the first time (it has never
booted).
The startup procedure hangs when it comes to the USB.
Even worst, if I disconnect the bluetooth or the mice (witch is an USB
device), I get a notification about the USB device disconnection.

Let me explain with more detail.
During startup, and if I have my USB mice disconnected, I got:
-----
usb.c: registered new driver hci_usb
insmod: insmod: a module named bluez already exists
insmod: insmod: hci_usb failed
insmod: insmod: a module named hci_usb already exists
-----

but if I have my USB mice connected, it stops a bit further ahead
-----
usb.c: registered new driver hiddev
usb.c: registered new driver hid
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 2021
input: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Microsoft ...] on usb4:v2.0
hid-core.c: v1.8.1 ...
hid-core.c: USB HID support drivers
mice: PS/2 mose device common for all mice
-----

when I disconnect the bluetooth or the mice, I got the message:
   usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:1d.0-1 address 2
but nothing else happens.

When trying to connect the mice, the USB device is no longer mounted,
since I get no notification about it.

I searched for similar problems and come up with trying to disconnect
USB and PCMCIA  support loading with:
debian-installer/probe/usb=false e hw-detect/start-pcmcia=false

But the result was the same.
Installing kernel 2.6 it's totally out of the question.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.