TuxMobil News 10/2005

    Hello,

    "Better late than never" ;-) finally here comes the TuxMobil News
    reminder for 10/2005. You may find all messages in the monthly
    digest[2].

    Please support our work by submitting news and Linux reports about
    laptops, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones and portable media players.

    Werner Heuser

|=| Monthly Highlights

|=| SlashDot: OSDL's Mobile Linux Initiative

    SlashDot: "The Open Source Development Labs has introduced a new initiative to
    accelerate the adoption of Linux in the mobile market by providing a
    forum for device manufacturers, network operators, and application
    developers.  Like the OSDL's other working groups, the MLI will provide
    a forum for creating requirement specifications based on existing
    implementations and invest in existing and new mobile Linux projects to
    identify and fill gaps in the open source operating system's
    functionality."

    [1] http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/18/1454206

|=| Monthly Digest

    [2] http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_news_2005_10.html

|=| Daily RSS, Archive, Submission Form, Subscription

    You may find the _daily_ TuxMobil News RSS/XML channel, the archiv and
    a news submission form at http://tuxmobil.org/newsfeed.html

    BTW: You may subscribe to the complete _monthly_ digest there, too.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86