Re: Running DHCP once wpa_supplicant associates with an AP?

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 17:40 -0800, Joe Emenaker wrote:
> It seems like something that so many people would want to do. I just
> can't figure out how.

I have the same setup as Luca: wpa_supplicant and ifplugd (and, also,
guessnet). wpa_supplicant is started during boot, and just sits there
until it can associate. Once it does, ifplugd gets a link beat, and
ifups the interface. I also have 'iface eth2 inet dhcp' in interfaces,
so that causes the dhcp client to run.

Koen