Re: Problems with touchpad scroll after suspend

Hi!
I got the same problem after resuming from suspend-to-disk, and I solved the
problem by reloading th psmouse module after suspend. I think you should put
it into a script, because it needs to be done earliest possible before X gets
loaded.
cheers
John